Intracranial symptomatic giant arachnoid cyst
1,Department of Emergency Medicine Groupe hospitalier Saint-Louis - Lariboisiċre Fernand Widal
DOI: 10.22514/SV71.042012.8 Vol.7,Issue 1,April 2012 pp.43-45
Published: 30 April 2012
SAID LARIBI,OLFAWWLHA CHAKROUN,NICOLAS SEGAL,SELMA HAMDI,PATRICK PLAISANCE. Intracranial symptomatic giant arachnoid cyst. Signa Vitae. 2012. 7(1);43-45.
1. Kotil K, Balci N, Bilge T. Intracranial Symptomatic Giant Arachnoid Cyst of the Interhemispheric Fissure Presenting With Frontal Lobe Syn-drome. Tur Neurosur 2007;17:147-51.
2. Yamasaki F, Kodama Y, Hotta T, Taniguchi E, Eguchi K, Yoshioka H, et al. Interhemispheric arachnoid cyst in the elderly: case report and rexiew of the literature. Surg Neurol 2003;59:68-74.
3. Dyck P, Gruskin P. Supratentorial arachnoid cysts in adults. A discussion of two cases from a pathophysilogic and surgical perspective. Arch Neurol 1977;34:276–9.
4 Caruso R, Salvati M, Cervoni L. Primary intracranial arachnoïd cyst in the elderly. Neurosurg rev 1994;17:195 –8.
5. Hirohata M, Matsuo H, Miyagi J. Interhemispheric arachnoid cyst; report of three cases. No Shinkei Geka 1992;20(6):701-5.
6 . Rao G, Anderson RC, Feldstein NA, Brockmeyer DL. Expansion of arachnoid cysts in children: report of two cases and review of the lite-rature. J Neurosurg 2005;102(3 Suppl):314-7.
7. Tsurushima H, Harakuni T, Saito A. Symptomatic arachnoid cyst of the left frontal convexity presenting with memory disturbance--case report. Neurol Med Chir 2000;40(6):339-41.
8. Suzuki M, Tamaki T, Toda S, Tsuchiya M, Kogure K, Hosone M, et al. Delayed recurrent arachnoid cyst of the occipital convexity, case report. Neurol Med Chir 2009;49:134-7.
9. Go KG, Houthoff HJ, Blaauw EH, Havinga P, Hartsuiker J. Arachnoid cysts of the sylvian fissure. Evidence of fluid secretion. J Neurosurg 1984;60:803–13.
10. Shurtleff DB, Stuntz JT, Hayden PW. Experience with 1201 cerebrospinal fluid shunt procedures. Pediatr Neurosci 1985–86;12:49–57.
11. Cilluffo JM, Onofrio BM, Miller RH. The diagnosis and surgical treatment of intracranial arachnoid cysts. Acta Neurochir 1983;67:215–29.
12. Ciricillo SF, Cogen PH, Harsh GR, Edwards MS. Intracranial arachnoid cysts in children. A comparison of the effects of fenestration and shunting. J Neurosurg 1991;74:230–5.
Science Citation Index Expanded (SciSearch) Created as SCI in 1964, Science Citation Index Expanded now indexes over 9,200 of the world’s most impactful journals across 178 scientific disciplines. More than 53 million records and 1.18 billion cited references date back from 1900 to present.
Journal Citation Reports/Science Edition Journal Citation Reports/Science Edition aims to evaluate a journal’s value from multiple perspectives including the journal impact factor, descriptive data about a journal’s open access content as well as contributing authors, and provide readers a transparent and publisher-neutral data & statistics information about the journal.
Chemical Abstracts Service Source Index The CAS Source Index (CASSI) Search Tool is an online resource that can quickly identify or confirm journal titles and abbreviations for publications indexed by CAS since 1907, including serial and non-serial scientific and technical publications.
IndexCopernicus The Index Copernicus International (ICI) Journals database’s is an international indexation database of scientific journals. It covered international scientific journals which divided into general information, contents of individual issues, detailed bibliography (references) sections for every publication, as well as full texts of publications in the form of attached files (optional). For now, there are more than 58,000 scientific journals registered at ICI.
Geneva Foundation for Medical Education and Research The Geneva Foundation for Medical Education and Research (GFMER) is a non-profit organization established in 2002 and it works in close collaboration with the World Health Organization (WHO). The overall objectives of the Foundation are to promote and develop health education and research programs.
Scopus: CiteScore 0.5(2019) Scopus is Elsevier's abstract and citation database launched in 2004. Scopus covers nearly 36,377 titles (22,794 active titles and 13,583 Inactive titles) from approximately 11,678 publishers, of which 34,346 are peer-reviewed journals in top-level subject fields: life sciences, social sciences, physical sciences and health sciences.
Embase Embase (often styled EMBASE for Excerpta Medica dataBASE), produced by Elsevier, is a biomedical and pharmacological database of published literature designed to support information managers and pharmacovigilance in complying with the regulatory requirements of a licensed drug.